Amanda Creech - ClothoTeam Inc- Real Estate Agents
I began my Real Estate career in 2015 after having worked in the Banking Industry since 1999. So why the change? I have always worked for small community banks, and in 2014 when my community bank was merged with a larger nationwide bank, I knew it was time to move on. Why??? Because I love working with people….and meeting and building new relationships with people. That was my favorite thing about Banking. I was able to “meet and greet” my “Regulars” on a daily basis. Today I am part of The ClothoTeam Inc, and we support Buyers, Sellers and Investors in Fairfax, Loudoun and Prince William County’s.
Our Team has a trusted and vetted team of vendors (Landscaping, plumping, cleaning services, ect…), Mortgage Experts and Title Attorney’s. Our team of experts make the buying/selling process smooth and worry free.
Just a few of The ClothoTeam Inc. duties to you as your REALTOR:
1. Pre-Qualifying for first time home buyers with a mortgage company of your choosing. If you do not have a preferred lender, no worries!!! We do and will make sure you well cared for.
2. Document Prep. As a REALTOR, we have access to ALL Virginia Approved contracts, Agreements, Leases, and more.
3. Coordinate closings. Once we are under contract, all you need to do is tell us when you want to close, and we will coordinate everything with the Title Company of you choosing. If you do not have a preferred title company or do not know of any, no worries!!! We do and will set you up with the best in the industry.
4. Negotiate. You will never, under any circumstance, have to or be required to talk or meet the other party of your transaction. That is our job, and as certified Real Estate Negotiations Experts, we do our job very well.
5. Promote sale of property through Open Houses, Broker Opens, various Networking Events, Weichert Sales Meetings and FB Groups, Instagram and MORE!!!
There are LITERALLY 101+ tasks we for our buyers/sellers on a daily basis. We work hard to earn your trust and respect during the buying/selling process, because buying/selling a home is THE MOST EXPENSIVE transaction you will make your life time.